Tuesday 10 May 2011

Nothing is better than a Daddy willing to work with his kids in tow.


Oli spent hours outside with Dad getting the mower ready for summer. His clothes came in somewhat greasier than when they went out but the extra laundry work is well worth it!


Doesn't matter what the task, Oli is always ready to "help". I think more often than not he takes on a supervisory role but Dad doesn't seem to mind. 


Anaya, though she always seems to think it's a good idea at first, usually ends up like this. I see my sentiments exactly written all over her face when I think of watching Daddy fiddle for hours!


Daddy is the favourite when it comes to play as well. If presented with the options of riding with Daddy or walking with Mommy, what would you choose?!

I usually don't mind playing second fiddle to the love of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father to my children. When he is here, they want nothing to do with me. NOTHING! (Unless they get hurt!) God Bless you Matthew. 

1 comment:

  1. you have been truly blessed! i love watching my hubby and his 'ducklings' following his every move...precious times! great pics! i loved reading about your thankful heart! God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete