Saturday 11 February 2012

What kind of training do you need to be a wedding planner?

My little brother got married today. It was amazingly beautiful. There was a huge forest created on a dull grey stage. Where a simple doorway once stood a beautiful country portal. As I helped set the countless (ok 31) tables and looked around at all the millions of details that go into creating the most amazing day in a girl's life, I wanted nothing more than to do that everyday.

I LOVED planning my wedding. I loved thinking of all the petty details and little things that could go wrong and thwarting them!! Like the Superman of festive occasions. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's the wedding planner!

Here's the problem. I have little to know interior design skill. Interior design befuddles me! Colour? The brighter the better! (Not always desirable at a wedding!) So....

What kind of training do you need to be a wedding planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment